Speed, Precision, Flexibility
The ELECTRIC with servo drive and the HPPi PC software for process monitoring literally stand for efficiency and effectiveness.
The fastest process times and energy-saving manufacturing characterize the new generation of servo radial and orbital riveting or roller burnishing machines.
BalTec developed the ELECTRIC as an entirely new product line. The functional compliance is based on the basic pattern of linear stroke movement with a superimposed rotary movement. The advantage is that one machine can produce mechanical, permanent joints with a radial riveting, orbital riveting, or roller process with astonishing speed and precision.
Radial riveting: Electric versus pneumatic RN 231
HPPi PC Software
The HPPi PC software, which was specially developed for BalTec's ELECTRIC, is characterized by a high degree of adaptability and flexibility. Simple commissioning with predefined interfaces guarantees fast integration into work cells and automatic machines and complies with the industry 4.0 standard.
Implemented Innovative Power
This pioneering development led to the design of the patented BalTec ELECTRIC power module.
And it enabled BalTec engineers to transfer analog technology to servo riveting devices to combine efficiency, precision, and compactness in joining technology. The new portfolio meets modern production requirements such as low emissions, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
The unique adaptability to different processes and the flexible programming of motion profiles guarantee a high level of investment protection in order to quickly adapt systems to new products and production requirements.
It takes only a few simple steps to change from radial riveting to roller burnishing or orbital riveting.
An "upgrade" from the pneumatic and hydraulic radial riveting machines is possible without much effort.
- Compact, robust construction with a coaxial motor concept
- Basic scope of delivery includes machine, control box, and HPPi PC software
- HPPi PC software based on Windows 10, completely equipped with process data management
- Safety standard PLe / SIL 3
- Motion and rotation profiles dynamically programmable without mechanical adjustments
- High-precision adaptable detection of the workpiece or rivet detection (NA detection)
- Plug & Run concept - no servo programming knowledge necessary
ELECTRIC - the technology explained
- Force range from 0.3 kN to 50 kN covered by four basic models
- Linear stroke of up to 100 mm or 200 mm
- Linear speed from 0 - 120 mm/s, or 0 - 180 mm/s, servo regulated
- Rotation speed from 0 - 3000 min-1, servo regulated
- Easily exchangeable process heads (radial, tangential, orbital, roller burnishing)
- 3x380 to 480 VAC (45 - 65 Hz) fused with 16 A
- Several integrated functions such as program and process data management with rivet curve recording, work piece or rivet detection, process data evaluation, etc.
- Based on Windows 10 (64 bit) with integrated Teamviewer for remote access
- Ethernet IP interface as standard, OPC/UA interface available on request
- CE conformity or declaration of incorporation
Contact us today
Do you need more information on servo-riveting? Or couldn't you find the precise information you need? Let us know.
Contact us on one of our BalTec subsidiaries or send us an e-mail with your request. We are here for you - worldwide.